MSFS 2020

Ask questions about other software for flight simulator here.

Moderator: NL2000 Development Team

RuneDogg

MSFS 2020

Post by RuneDogg » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:27 pm

Good day friends,

I did a search and did not find any mention of the new Simulator in your forums. Has there been any talk of releasing your wonderful sceneries/airports for the new sim? It would be amazing to get the airports in use with the terrain contoured Runways and such.

-Preston

phjoop
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Re: MSFS 2020

Post by phjoop » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:16 am

Hi Preston.
For the moment we still develope our scenery only for Prepar3D v4 and v5. P3D and MSFS are so different, that it's impossible to make a fast conversion . And in principal we make the NL2000 as a hobby for ourselves. And we are using P3D . But maybe this will change in the future, but for now we only concentrate on P3D.
But I want to give the hint for www.flightsim.to. Here you can find more then 30 freeware objects and some airports for the netherlands in MSFS.
Joop NL2000team

RuneDogg

Re: MSFS 2020

Post by RuneDogg » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:25 pm

Hello Joop,

I appreciate and thank you for the reply. I look forward to the day when you guys start maybe with the new sim. I have P3d 4-5 and all I can say is it is hard to go back
After flying in MSFS 2020. The Only thing that keeps P3d installed on my PC is my Military aircraft that are not yet available in MSFS. That is changing though. There is a decent F-15 available and soon an F-16 as well, followed by the F-35A. Myself and Matt Wynn are pushing hard to get the Dev to focus on Euro F-16 variants with parachute tails.

Your 1993 Soesterberg is one of the best Military Airbase Sceneries ever released for Any flightsim. I hope that you might consider porting your retro airbases over as an experiment? It would be amazing to see them with real 3D Grass, Sloped runways, and the New Lighting.

-Preston