EHTW - Missing RWY Markings

Ask general questions or place general comments about NL2000 version 5.0 here.

Moderator: NL2000 Development Team

gvert

EHTW - Missing RWY Markings

Post by gvert » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:31 pm

Hello everyone! :)

First of all, thank you very much for the great freeware sceneries! At EHTW-Twente, I noticed something odd. Unfortunately, I am completely missing the RWY numbers, touchdown zones and overrun area textures, which should be there, according to the real satellite image.

On the picture below you can see the runway, without the mentioned markings, on both sides.

Sim is P3D v4.5 HF2 - NL2K Libs 5.03 are installed, as well as EHTW 5.02, with the airbase off.

phjoop
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Re: EHTW - Missing RWY Markings

Post by phjoop » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:56 am

A couple of years ago , we made 2 versions of EHTW : a non active version from the situation at the that moment and an active version from the past. So people can make a choice . But after that the airport is changed and there is only one runway active now . But we have no capacity to make a recent version at this time. But we have noticed the change. So one day we will adjust that. But perhaps the situation will be changed again. So we will see.
Joop NL2000team

gvert

Re: EHTW - Missing RWY Markings

Post by gvert » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:33 am

Thanks for the reply Joop! :)

I've tried both versions, to see the difference. However, the specific, mentioned RWY markings wer missing in both versions unfortunately. The active one, just added the usual military stuff, like the landing wire, etc...

Reading your comment now, I guess that it is supposed to be, that the markings are missing, because they were not there, when the scenery was made?

Best,
Tobias