404 fout en klein verzoek

Dingen die niet onder de rest vallen kunnen hier geplaatst worden

Moderator: NL2000 Development Team

capncrunch

404 fout en klein verzoek

Post by capncrunch » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:27 pm

https://www.nl-2000.com/2016/12/the-nl2 ... rsion-409/ heeft een verwijzing naar een onbekende pagina "Click here for a complete list of updated packages."
Misschien is daar wat aan doen.

Ook een verzoek. Bij het benoemen van de packages zou het mogelijk zijn om het versie nummer als laatste te gebruiken
B.v. i.p.v. "nl2k_V4.09_ehrd.nl2" dit gebruiken "nl2k_ehrd_V4.09.nl2"
Op die manier blijven alle packages (b.v. vliegvelden) op volgorde van inhoud en niet allemaal door elkaar met de oudste bovenaan en de nieuwste onderaan in de directory.
Ik zou ze allemaal zelf kunnen hernoemen maar dit lijkt me makkelijker voor iedereen.

Bedankt voor de fantastische ervaring om over een fotorealistisch Nederland te kunnen vliegen. Woon al 45 jaar in Canada en het is leuk om weer plaatsen te herkennen uit de lucht die ik nog ken uit mijn jeugd.

-----------------

https://www.nl-2000.com/2016/12/the-nl2 ... rsion-409/ has an unresolved link to page "Click here for a complete list of updated packages."
You might want to fix that.

Also a request. When naming the packages, it would be great if you could place the version number at the end of the basename.
I.e. name it "nl2k_ehrd_V4.09.nl2" instead of "nl2k_V4.09_ehrd.nl2"
This way the packages (e.g. airports) will remain in order of their content instead of being mixed-up with the old versions on top and the newest versions at the bottom of the directory listing.
I know I could rename them all myself but this would save time for all.

Many thanks for the fantastic experience of flying over the photo-realistic Netherlands. I have lived in Canada for the last 45 years and it is nice to fly over places I remember from when I was young.