winter snow 4.04

Meld hier problemen met NL2000 versie 3.0

Moderator: NL2000 Development Team

kapitan

winter snow 4.04

Post by kapitan » Mon May 06, 2013 10:36 pm

hi, I love nl2000
however, let me tell you what I think of snow or the so cal.led "winter textures". I think winter is a way of painting most of all textures white, doing a non quality work, and claiming its WINTER.

Snow is beautiful but only in real life. In simulator all it does is to ruin realistic textures, its just a drawing, splashing white...its a white texture eraser. It doesn't add any real feeling, it just spoils the excellent compiled summer photoreal scenery.

I know snow is a real winter feature, but tu paint all the textures white and say ITS SNOW !!! its not realistic. Not every winter snows in the same way, not every winter everything is covered, sometimes snow is present only 2 or 4 weeks...so I think that to stuck textures in white for the whole winter is not nice.

phjoop
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by phjoop » Tue May 07, 2013 10:02 am

All we did was a play thing for ourself to rework the summer photo scenery, to get an impression of winter.And present it to other users.
It is not possible to get possession of real air pictures with snow.

So if you don't like it, don't use it

Joop
NL2000team

kapitan

Post by kapitan » Tue May 07, 2013 4:15 pm

thanks Joop
How can I remove them? I tried setting season to summer during flight but snow is still there. Must I download version 4 again?
luis

wolf32
NL2000 Development Team
NL2000 Development Team

Post by wolf32 » Tue May 07, 2013 5:32 pm

You don't have to uninstall, just de-activate the winter scenery by using the option button in the installer.

kapitan

Post by kapitan » Tue May 07, 2013 6:22 pm

wolf32 wrote:You don't have to uninstall, just de-activate the winter scenery by using the option button in the installer.
oh ok, foolish me, then theres no issue, I thought I was stuck with it, rather than be an option.
Great! thanks and sorry for the hassle
lk