NL2000 SE

Vragen over het downloaden van versie 3.0

Moderator: NL2000 Development Team

trojan

NL2000 SE

Post by trojan » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Hello
I downloaded (bit)torrent for nl2000 v3 SE but it seems to me, there is seeders, no data coming. Are the files seeded?

Also I need to ask you about something. I downloaded FSX from your download page but I did not know it is for FSX because there is not word about what version of FS is it for. So I spend few days of downloading leading to realizing that this is not for me. And have to download again. Not nice. Is it possible to download update from NL2000 v3 to NL2000 v3 SE? I hope it could be less then the big package.

Also one more thing. I want to delete the FSX version but every time I start my computer I have the little icon with a rocket (easyDownload). It is not nice that I cannot to find uninstall of this file. It is like importunate insect. How can I remove it?

wolf32
NL2000 Development Team
NL2000 Development Team

Post by wolf32 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:12 pm

Off course we have noted the system requirments, just read.
http://www.nl-2000.com/nuke/modules.php ... le&sid=245

And here you can read the requirments for version 3(SE)
http://www.nl-2000.com/nuke/modules.php ... le&sid=227

trojan

Post by trojan » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:41 pm

In that case I have not checked the software version but although would be better to have this note on the download page.

How can I remove the Easy download that every time starts up in my system (Win XP) when I start computer?

Mark Arends
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mark Arends » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:15 am

You should be able to install the Torrent2exe client in your Control panel from the Add/Remove programs list.

trojan

uninstall

Post by trojan » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:25 am

Do you mean uninstall?

I cannot find uninstall for this program. That is the reason why I cannot find how to remove it. I did not find any item in registry - but there must be some record. And also tried to install some program called Super uninstall or so... With this not help to uninstall it.

Mark Arends
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mark Arends » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:26 pm

There is only an uninstall option if you have installed the client as the default torrent client. Otherwise there is no uninstall option.

Also torrent2exe keeps starting als long it is still sharing (you can configure this using the radio buttons: 'Share always', 'Share while ratio is less than ..' and 'Share this for .. hours'.

To avoid Torrent2exe from starting do the following:
1. Press the start button.
2. Depending on the windows version, press Run or just type the following command in de input box.
3. Start: msconfig
4. Go to Tab 'Startup' and deselect 'Torent2Exe'.
5. Press OK.

After this you can also remove the files in: C:\Program Files\Torrent2Exe

trojan

works

Post by trojan » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:56 am

Hello,
thanks for your help. Just file t2e.exe is placed in user's documents and settings - Temp/Torrent2exe