Request for a screen shot thread.

Ask general questions or place general comments about NL2000 version 4.0 here.

Moderator: NL2000 Development Team

Soya

Request for a screen shot thread.

Post by Soya » Sun May 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Hi,

Could I make a request for a screen shot thread somewhere on this forum please. I am sure many others as well would love to post some screen shots once we finished DL and flown with the scenery for a bit. I think we should have 1 screen shot thread shared between both Dutch and English, I mean, screen shots speak for themselves and not much words need to be used. Besides, most Dutch people, like myself, are pretty fluent in English any ways :).

Cheers.

F70
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by F70 » Mon May 31, 2010 4:05 pm

How many screenshots do you want? :o

Take a look over here : http://www.nl-2000.com/nuke/modules.php ... temId=9872

Jan.

Soya

Post by Soya » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:42 pm

Hi Jan,

Yes I am aware there is a screen shot gallery for the general public to view the product but that is not what I am requesting. I was hoping for a users screen shot thread, where we the users who have downloaded & installed your splendid scenery could swap our experience with the scenery by showing screen shots to each other. It is just a suggestion but it would be nice to share with other people who enjoy your scenery and see what places/results/views they get.

Cheers.

F70
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Post by F70 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Sorry about the misunderstanding.
I have one picture from EHAM,the AFCAD in "home work" by me.
I have about 120 airplanes on EHAM.

Jan.

johanc
NL2000 Development Team
NL2000 Development Team

Post by johanc » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:40 pm

We have spoken about a screenshot forum, but at this time it eill not be supported. The problem of screenshot fora is that it has a heavy load on our webserver.

I saw you have managed an other solution. The pictures are fabulous. I had to look carefully if this was our scenery, very nice shots!
Johan Calje
The Netherlands 2000 Scenery Design Team

Soya

Post by Soya » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:25 pm

Credit where credit is due Johan, you and your team have done a magnificent job with NL2000v4 and since your release I have been using it for @75% of my screen shots because it makes them look so much better with your scenery.

You folks at NL2000 probably haven't seen my posts on other forums but believe me, I make damn sure that people know about your scenery and that your work is noticed, I tell everyone who asks where they can DL your wonderful scenery.

In fact, I shall make a short compilation of some of my best work with your scenery in it and post them in both the English and Dutch sections. This is my best way to show how much I admire and appreciate the work your team has done.

My hat off and I look forward to any future addons/projects you guys will be doing.

Cheers.

Soya aka Patrick Van Der Nat.

stu7708

Post by stu7708 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:00 pm

I can confirm what Soya is saying.. he's the one that tipped me of on this scenery...