Reinstalling loop-help!

Ask questions about installing NL2000 version 3.0 here

Moderator: NL2000 Development Team

eytan

Reinstalling loop-help!

Post by eytan » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:29 pm

I reinstalled fs9 after a virus attack. Reformatted and installed fs9 with all the addons including NL2000 from purchased disks.
I had to uninstall NL2000v3 because it was crashing fs9. Every time I entered a UK ICAO in the flight planner, there was a ctd. I uninstalled all other addons and checked each one to see who was causing the ctd. After removing NL2000, fs9 did not crash when the flight planner had UK entries. This is a real mystery! but the problem was solved.

Now I want to reinstall in another drive to see if this does not crash fs9.

I start the install.exe in disk 1. I get a message that a nl2000 version has been detected and would I like to uninstall. Yes. But I get the "unable to locate C/NL2000...uninstalll csv file etc.
I removed all NL entries from both scenery.cfg files(in fs root and documents and settings). no NL entries in the scenery library. Removed the NL2000 folder in C (it only contained the install.exe). Defragged, ran Registry Fix, rebooted- still same problem!
One point- when I uninstalled I forgot to set back to default textures in the Feature Panel, but i'm not sure this is the problem.

Please help

Eytan Ornstein

eytan

Post by eytan » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:06 pm

Problem solved!