Problem with FS Passengers

Report a problems with the NL2000 version 3.0 scenery here

Moderator: NL2000 Development Team

Franz

Problem with FS Passengers

Post by Franz » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:28 pm

Dear developer team !
When flying from EHAM and using FSPassengers, I can hear already at the taxiway a strange noise (as if the airplane is rolling beyond the taxiway) - also the textures - beginning at the appron - have a strange dark green colour. Starting at rw 24 I get always penaltys for "You made a dangerous takeoff". The same for landing - anyway if ILS automatic or manually, always "you made a very hard landing", or " after landing you rolled beyond the runway", sometime it is considered as a crash.
I tried to combine with Cloud9 - the warnings did not come, but the "strange green carpet" at apron and taxyways still remined.
Maby you have a solution.

With a lot of greetings
Franz

bku
NL2000 Development Team
NL2000 Development Team

Post by bku » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:39 pm

Hallo Franz

The strange green color is a combination of the texturecolor of the runways and the settings of your monitor. I have the same problem, just as many others. You can adjust it a bit by changing the settings of the monitor, but it will never disappear.
It had something to do with the pictures we received and it turned out to be very difficult to get is exactly right.

About FS passenger: I don't know with which info this program is working, but when it works with the standard info for the runways out of FS9 that this might be the problem.
The FS9 runways are not placed exactly to the reality, where the NL2000 runways are correct.
If FSPassenger is using the info for the FS9 runways it could turn out wrong.
As I don't have this program I cannot help you much more, but i have seen on the forum of DutchFS.com some similiar questions/remarks.

Bert Kuyper
Member of the NL2000 team