What a job !!!!

Give us your opinion about version 3

Moderator: NL2000 Development Team

coincoin73

What a job !!!!

Post by coincoin73 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:50 am

Absolutly fantastic !!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
I've just a problem at install but solve (in part) with the help of the forum.
Thanks a lot to the NL2000 team for this amazing freeware.

TommyCat

Great!!

Post by TommyCat » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:26 pm

:D :D :D Phantastic!!! :D :D :D

When I first saw the size of the project I really could not believe my eyes: 35 GIGAbyte .... So I knew it will take some minutes for the full download, and I have to buy a DVD-burner. But finally the download was made (wit full speed 2MBit/s unsing a download manager), installation took some time too (approx. 1 hour), but finished without any complications. Settings all switched ON and then going to Schipol and taking a tour to Zierikzee (there is a small harbour Brouwrshaven, I made holiday there some years ago).

I just built up a new PC (Intel Quad Core, 2GB Corsair memory, Gigabyte P35 Mainboard, MSI 8600GTS graphics) and I could test it with your scenery.
It'S great, detailed, runs fluent (Schipol with 15fps) I could find the places I looked for without problems. All this and its free. Really Payware-Quality!

The only thing I noticed I was a bit unsatisfied with are very unsharp shapes of taxiways and runways at Schipol. I think its because you use texure-ground-bitmaps there as well, unfortunately this looks not as good as it could.

But nevertheless I am still amazed and enjoy flying across the Netherlands even more!!

Best regards
Christian

ppwm

Post by ppwm » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:16 am

Thanks to the team for (again) another great effort and fine result... Had to buy a new pc to run it... but glad to do so and enjoying preparing my (real PPL) flights and exercising procedures even more! Thanks again for all the work put into this great freeware scenery...

Paul