Job well done!

Give us your opinion about version 3

Moderator: NL2000 Development Team

folie

Job well done!

Post by folie » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:43 am

Downloaded NLv2000 V3 (Is this a record in the Flightsim addon industry?! 20 GB, I think it must be pretty darn close...) and installed without any problem. That was already a good start.

Took some flights and the scenery is excellent, beautiful and very nicely done. This comes very close to being able to fly VFR. I left the A320 criss crossing Europe for a while and enjoy short hops in the F1 PC12 in the netherlands to the fields I have visited as a real world pilot as well (EHBK, EHRD, EHLE etc.)

I have the feeling this much more complex version also runs better than the V2.9. This is just a feeling as I have changed computer recently and significantly upgraded. For those who are interested; I run FS9.1 with the scenery and several other addons (FE, GE, ASV and others) on a E6700 C2D, 2 GB RAM and a 8800GTX 768MB. It runs smooth (my definition: ~25 FPS). Although I must say that when I throw in the night textures as an extra layer also my computer starts to get difficulties.

I would like to thank all the contributors to this scenery very much. I am enjoying it very much!

Best Regards,

Floris. :P