NL2000V3 download joke; NL2000V3 not a joke, but...

Give us your opinion about version 3

Moderator: NL2000 Development Team

bustertje

NL2000V3 download joke; NL2000V3 not a joke, but...

Post by bustertje » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:44 am

Now more than 5 days later i have all the 5 dvd's "torrented" and after some 75 min. of installing at last NL2000V3 is running on FS9....
But the first impressions are not completely satisfying.....but i will give it some days to get familiar with the interface and the whole add-on...
Ill come back later with more results about this hugest add-on ever uploadedat least by me!

Back again with my conclusion:
NL2000V3 is not a joke, but...

After all the installment worked out well, but overall i am not very satisfied with the product itself.
If you compare these 30Gb (GIGAbyte) with the 500Mb of VOZ...then i am slightly disappointed...
Specially in my hometownarea Twente the only thing that scores a 7 out of 10 score is Twente AB, but still the aircraft are floating 2 meters above the ground...but the surrounding area is very poor (a 4 out of 10)
EnschedeCity looks like after a firwework...joke :wink:

No i don't think i keep this addon on my HD, even not just because it's Freeware, but also i cann't run my own designed parts anylonger because of the way NL2000V3 has been designed.

Thanks and sorry NL2000-TEAM for all the hard work done over the years.
Kind regards.
Bert

johanc
NL2000 Development Team
NL2000 Development Team

Post by johanc » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:02 am

If airplanes floating: please read the manual, because you didn't used featurepanel the right way. Also see several topics about it in our forum.
Johan Calje
The Netherlands 2000 Scenery Design Team