Downloading Bit torrents

Ask questions about downloading via BitTorrent here

Moderator: NL2000 Development Team

mickrick

Downloading Bit torrents

Post by mickrick » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:39 am

Hi I have down loaded the the Torrents for the scenery/airports I want run them from Temp folder How to I get the files to down load What I mean is where do the Torrents go to (the ones with the little rocket on) so that I can download the files from web
Cheers Mike :oops:

Mark Arends
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mark Arends » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Hi Mike, I don't fully understand your question. Have you already downloaded the .exe files to your temp folder? Or is this the problem?

mickrick

Bit torrent downloads

Post by mickrick » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:00 am

Hi Mark.
Could you please explain to me simply how I get torrents to work on a Phtoscenery of the Netherlands.
Pick any of your scenery areas and go from step 1
I have downloaded all the scenery areas (the programs with the little rocket icon. Is this the exe file) so I need only to follow your instuctions to go from running the torrent to finaly downloading the scenery to FSX

This is what I do
I save and run the file with the little rocket icon wich takes but a second, but after that nothing happens (No torremt file starts up You know the peer2peer thing) your help will be greatfully Apreciated
Cheers
Mike :cry:

Mark Arends
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mark Arends » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:03 pm

If you double click on the .exe programs the program should just start as described on http://www.nl-2000.com/nuke/modules.php ... le&sid=247 , see bullet 'Easy BitTorrent method'.