The NL2000 team releases version 4.06!
The NL2000 team is proud to announce the release of several adjustments and improvements of our freeware scenery.
- Groningen Airport Eelde (EHGG) has now the extended runway 05/23 and changes of the apron, which is increased among other things. Also the province Groningen has some improvements.
- In the package of Eindhoven (EHEH) the static C-130’s are placed in a separate bgl file. Users can choose to remove the file.
- In the package of Leeuwarden (EHLW) new taxi-signs are added and a helipad is moved to another place.
- Glider sites as Veendam, Den Helder and Langeveld have been added.
- There is an updated package of Stadkanaal EHST.
Because of these improvements, we also made new packages of our NL2000-library and NL2000-3D objects. We have updated our installer to version 4.0.57 and renewed our manual to version 4.06.
Our version of Schiphol EHAM is almost ready, but we are still working on the test results. We didnâ€™t want to wait longer with releasing the present packages to our users.
The following packages are updates:
This post is also available in: Nederlands (Dutch)